The administrator of the Customer’s personal data collected via the Online store and website service is: Evoepharm Ltd., Grzybowska 87 Street, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland registered at the District Court in Warsaw, XIVth Economic and Registration Division, under the , KRS: 0000871881, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5242910501, REGON (National Register of Business Entities number) 387674891, e-mail: email@example.com
1.The Website performs operations to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
-By using information voluntarily submitted in the forms.
-By recording cookies in the final devices.
-Through collecting web server logs by the hosting operator via a dedicated
2.Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
-to create and shape the content changes, solutions, and proper implementation of electronically supplied services and the realization of placed orders.
-to realize orders placed for products in the stock.
-to deal with complaints and return of consideration in the case of contract termination (return of goods).
-fraud detection and prevention;
-if you agree to receive marketing information, including electronic transfers of commercial information, personal data will be processed also to provide information about our shop, offers and promotions, as well as information on products and services of entities cooperating with us (with our knowledge and explicit consent).
3.Providing personal data is voluntary but failure to provide the personal data necessary for the conclusion of a Sale agreement or an Agreement for the provision of Electronic service indicated in the Regulations results in a refusal to conclude that agreement. The data necessary for the conclusion of a Sale agreement or and Agreement for the provision of Electronic service are also indicated in each case on the Online Store’s website.
4.The person entrusting personal data has the right to inspect this data, request its update, and to request its removal by sending information on e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.The data necessary for the conclusion and performance of an agreement that we collect include:
-Address of residence and correspondence address if other than the former;
-Your order/basket details
-Payment data like transaction number (we do not store your credit card data).
6.We share your data with entities that process personal data on our behalf on the basis of an agreement concluded with them. In particular, these are IT, HR, accounting and invoice issuing entities with whom we have concluded appropriate agreements. They include:
-Entities that are intermediaries in the sale of our goods or organisation of marketing campaigns;
-Entities that provide us advisory, consulting and audit services, as well as legal, tax or accounting assistance;
-Entities engaged in postal or courier activities
-Entities engaged in payments business (banks, payment institutions) – e.g. for the purpose of making the refund to you;
Resources & further information
Information about cookie files.
- The Website uses cookie files.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files which are stored in the final device of the Website User and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time in the final device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the final device of the Website User and receiving access to the cookies is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to produce statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintenance of Websites' User's Session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to write his login and password on each of the Websites subpages,
- determining the user profile in order to display to him matched materials in the advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until the logout time, leaving the website or shutting down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until their removal by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies in the final device of the CJseL Website Users can change the settings in this area. Internet browser allows deleting cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details. For further information see the web browser's help or documentation packs.
- Cookies placed in the final device of the Website User may be used also by cooperating with the Website operator advertisers and partners.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google Network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which you use the Website. For this purpose, they can maintain information about the user's navigation path or the time he remained on the page.
- If you need more information about user preferences collected by the Google ad network, you can view and edit information collated from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the user behaviors is subject to logging by the server. Such data is used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service of the provided hosting Websites.
- The resources browsed are identified by URLs. In addition, subject to logging is the following data.
- the time of request,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Website by reference, f. information about the User's browser, g. IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with any specific persons browsing the page.
- The above data is used only for server administration.
Data sharing and security.
Data sharing and security.
- Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling identification a natural person is available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from such a request.
- The shop ensures security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unauthorized processing of data and the accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
- The Website takes special care to ensure that personal information is:
- correct and processed in accordance with the law,
- obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
- adequate, relevant and not redundant.
- accurate and up to date,
- not kept longer than necessary,
- processed in accordance with the rights of individuals (whom they concern), including lawful reservation of sharing,
- securely stored,
- not transferred without adequate protection.
How to delete or block cookies?
In many cases, by default, the software that allows websites to be viewed (Internet browser) permits storage of cookies on the User’s end-device.
Service Users may change cookie settings at any time. In particular, the settings can be changed in such a way that automatic handling of cookies will be blocked in browser settings or the Service User will be informed each time cookies are placed on their device.
Below are details concerning the possibilities and ways of handling cookies for different Internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/